Upgrade your knowledge just in time for the EURO 2020: learn how do odds work & what betting markets to bet on + find out how to use sports bonuses!
I AM COMPLETELY NEW TO SPORTS BETTING
Learn how do odds work & what betting markets to bet on!
What are odds & how to understand them:
Odds provide a measure of the likelihood of a particular outcome. We’ve calculated them as the ratio of the number of events that produce that outcome. Determining your payout with odds is straightforward: simply multiply your bet by the odds associated with the team or market you are betting on. To calculate winnings, simply subtract the bet amount you placed from the total payout. For example:
If you bet €100 on Germany to win against France with odds 1.75, and Germany manages to win, then:
Your €100 bet x odds 1.75 = your returns are €175 (€75 of them net winnings)
You can bet on many different markets, including total goals, yellow cards, corners, goalscorers, correct scores and much more!
Check out all the options in the sportsbook:
What is live betting:
Live betting allows you to place bets as the game is in full swing, which means that you can bet on the matches when they’re taking place in the current moment. Live bets have many additional betting markets, such as which team will take the next corner or throw-in, who will score the next goal ecc. One reason why live betting is so popular, is that you can actually see yourself how the match develops and which team is playing better.
I HAVE PLACED SOME SPORTS BETS BEFORE
Find out how to use sports bonuses!
How to get sportsbook bonuses:
Get started by taking our sportsbook welcome offer and score a huge 100% up to €100 bonus on any sports:
You can always find other bonuses under the promotions page and from various campaigns via our communication sources: make sure you’re subscribed to all SuperCasino channels and you won’t miss out on anything:
How to use bonus offers:
Depending on the bonus offer, you can get either a fixed amount of bonus, for example, if the offer is “Deposit at least €20 and get a €20 bonus”, then your bonus amount remains the same, even if you deposit more than €20. Another type of bonuses come with a certain percentage of bonus depending on the amount you deposit. For example, if the offer is “Get a 50% bonus up to €50” and you deposit €20, then your bonus will be €10, but if you deposit €100, then you’ll get an extra €50 to play with (50% bonus up to €50).
How to use Free Bets:
1. Choose what to bet on according to limitations set by the offer. If you receive a Free Bet on Euro 2020, then you’ll have to place a single bet (max. odds 10.00) on an Euro 2020 event.
2. Tick the “Free Bet” box when you have decided what to bet on. The value of the Free Bet will be shown in the box and your bet will be placed after you click on "Place Bet"! Remember that you can have several Free Bets on your account, but you can only use one at a time.
3. You’ll get the winnings generated from the Free Bet, but the initial stake will not be returned. For example, if you place a €25 Free Bet with odds of 2.0 and you win, then your account will be credited with €25 (€50 winnings - €25 Free Bet = €25). Winnings from a Free Bet are considered as Cash and don’t have wagering requirements.
How to use Risk Free Bets:
1. Cover the stake (make sure that you have enough money on your account) of the Risk Free Bet. You place it with real money, but you'll get it back if you don't win. No strings attached!
2. Choose what to bet on according to limitations set by the offer. If you receive a Risk Free Bet on EURO 2020, for example, then you’ll have to place a single bet (max. odds 10.00) on an Euro 2020 event.
3. Tick the Risk Free Bet box on your bet slip to use the Risk Free Bet. The value of the Risk Free Bet will be shown in the box and your bet will be placed after you click on "Place Bet"!
4. You’ll get the winnings from the Risk Free Bet and we’ll refund your stake. For example, if you place a €25 Risk Free Bet with odds of 2.0 and you win, then your account will be credited with €50 (€25 of the money you risked + €25 winnings = €50). Winnings from a Risk Free Bet are considered as Cash and don’t have wagering requirements. If your bet should lose however, you’ll still get a full refund of your bet amount – in this case €25.