Let the Spring Fever take over you! Play your favourite Casino slots this weekend – wager at least 500 € to be eligible for Free Spins in Jack and the Beanstalk on Monday. The more you play, the more you get, up to 150 Free Spins!
Opt-in to the offer, just once.
Wager min. 500 € in Casino slots during the weekend.
Earn up to 150 Free Spins in Jack and the Beanstalk!
Promotional period: from 18th of March (00:00) till 20th of March (00:00).
• The offer is valid from 18.03 until 20.03.2022 and it is a game of chance campaign.
• Customers only need to opt-in if they wish to take part in the campaign. Customers can opt-in at any time during the campaign period. Regardless of when a customer opts-in, the results will be counted for the whole campaign period starting from March 18th till 23:59 March 20th, 2022.
WHAT IS THE PRIZE AND HOW TO GET
• Free Spins in the game Jack and the Beanstalk.
• Customer needs to wager during the campaign period in SuperCasino casino slots to get Free Spins in slots Jack and the Beanstalk on 21st of March 2022.
o Wager €500-€1000 to get 50 free spins
o Wager €1001-€2000 to get 75 free spins
o Wager €2001-€3000 to get 100 free spins
o Wager €3001-€4000 to get 125 free spins
o Wager €4001-€5000 to get 150 free spins
• Only one prize can be awarded per household/IP address/customer account.
• Free spins are valid for 24 hours after they have been credited.
OTHER USEFUL INFORMATION
• All winnings resulting from Free Spins must be wagered at least 1 time within 3 days in the slot games of the same provider (Netent) before they can be withdrawn or used in other products (other provider or website category). If the wagering requirement for winnings resulting from Free Spins is not met, the winnings will be annulled.
• All winnings resulting from Free Spins received on Netent games are treated as a bonus. Existing real money funds in the customer’s account will be used first before any additional bonus winnings resulting from the initial Free Spins can be wagered.
• If the winnings received from Free Spins are wagered using funds generated from a bonus, the winnings will be stuck on the balance of that provider. To release the winning customer needs to make a deposit and complete the Free Spins bonus rollover in that provider games to clear it and release the funds to customer balance.
• The maximum bet value of a single spin is €6.
• Casino bonuses cannot be wagered in excluded games. A list of excluded games can be found here: https://www.supercasino.ee/en/promotions/excluded-games.
• The campaign is open to customers who have received a personal invitation via email, SMS and/or an onsite message.
• Offer is limited to one per person, family, IP address, household address, email address, telephone number, same payment account number (e.g. credit card, Skrill address, etc.) and shared computer, e.g. workplace or internet cafe.
• The casino reward of the offer can only be used by players who are at least 21-years old.
• All SuperCasino offers are intended for recreational customers and SuperCasino may in its sole discretion limit the eligibility of customers to participate in all or part of any promotion.
• SuperCasino customers' accounts must not be closed, suspended, under investigation for any reason, self-excluded or limited in any other way.
• Any customer, who, in the opinion of SuperCasino, abuse this offer, will have their bonus forfeited and accounts closed.
• SuperCasino reserves the right to amend, cancel, reclaim or refuse any promotion at its own discretion at any time without further notice. SuperCasino reserves the right to withdraw the availability of any offer or all offers to any customer or group of customers.
• SuperCasino is the sole arbiter of this promotion and its decision is final and binding.
• In case of any discrepancies in the information, please follow the Estonian version of SuperCasino general terms and conditions as primary.
• In case of any questions, please contact support: [email protected]
• In addition to the above, Supercasino standard terms and conditions apply.
• These terms and conditions were last updated on 15.02.2022 at 12:30 EET.